Welcome to St. Stephen School
A pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade Catholic parochial school, St. Stephen School is dedicated to the ideals of educating children in an environment that surrounds them with Christian values.The school strives to educate the whole child spiritually, academically, physically, socially, and emotionally. Every effort is made to cultivate within each child a positive self-image and to heighten his/her awareness of the dignity and worth of others.
At St. Stephen School . . .
Congratulations to the class of 2016!
- Thank you to all who volunteered for our annual Carnival - It was a wonderful three evenings, and we appreciate all your hard work!
- St. Stephhen School is seeking a Technology Coordinator/Computer Teacher: For more inormation and how to apply, see http://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ARCHBALT&cws=1&rid=2100.
- BOOST - Broadening Options and Opportunities for Students Today: Have you always wished to send your child to a nonpublic school but couldn't afford the tuition? Or perhaps you struggle now to pay for your child's tuition? Your child may be eligible for a new state program that will provide $5 million in scholarships for low-income K-12 students to attend nonpublic schools starting in the 2016-2017 school year. For more information, see the BOOST flyer.
- For Summer Reading and Math assignments, go to our summer reading and math page. School supply lists for the 2016-17 school year are at the bottom of the same page.
- 4th of July Parade: St. Stephen will be marching in the Kingsville 4th of July Parade! Please contact Rachel Ullmann (email@example.com) if you want to participate.
- 85th Anniversary Committee: St. Stephen School is approaching its 85th Anniversary beginning on September 8, 2016. Next school year, the school will be hosting celebratory events. If you would like to join the planning committee, please contact Rachel Ullmann at firstname.lastname@example.org. The committee will meet on a monthly basis throughout the school year.
School Office hours:
Monday - Friday, 7:30am-3:30pm
|Report an absence to Mrs. Tabassi: email@example.com|
|Information about Shield the Vulnerable child protection training|
|Information on weather-related closings|
|E-mail the School Office at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Order student lunches|
|Order milk - see milk order form for pricing.|
|FACTS - Tuition Payment Plans and Grant & Aid Financial Needs Assessment|
|Standardized Test Scores|
|Order St. Stephen Spirit Wear|
|Update your contact information |
(e-mail, phone number):
View Monthly calendars